AMD has unveiled the AMD Radeon RX 6600 graphics card, which it notes is designed to create a visually stunning gaming experience with high frame rates in Full HD resolution for the mass graphics market.
Amd Radeon RX 6600 graphics card uses AMD RDNA 2 architecture and offers 32 MB of high-performance AMD Infinity Cache, 8 GB of GDDR6 memory, AMD Smart Access Memory technology and support for the Microsoft Windows 11 operating system. In addition, it supports AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution open source for spatial scaling, which is designed to increase the frame rate in some games.
The company says the AMD Radeon RX 6600 graphics card is capable of delivering 100+ FPS in the best AAA games, and also offers up to 1.3 times faster performance per watt compared to competitive offerings in some 1080p games at maximum settings.
AMD Radeon RX 6600 graphics card uses the following technologies:
- AMD FidelityFX — An open source visual enhancement effects set for game developers available on AMD GPUOpen.
- New AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution (FSR) spatial scaling technology.
- AMD Smart Access Memory (SAM) — AMD Ryzen processors have access to all high-speed GDDR6 GPU memory.
- AMD Infinity Cache – 32 MB of the latest level of data cache integrated into the GPU chip helps reduce latency and power consumption.
- Support for Microsoft Windows 11.
AMD Radeon RX 6600 graphics cards are expected to be available from AMD partners, including ASRock, ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Power Color, SAPPHIRE, XFX and Yeston, in global retail stores starting today at a price of $329 USD. Pre-built systems with AMD Radeon RX 6600 graphics cards from OEMs and system integrators are expected to be available from October 2021.
Official Website: AMD Radeon™ RX 6600 XT Graphics Card | AMD