on February 3 that the verification channel for the official version of Apple iOS 15.2.1 is closed , and users who have upgraded to the official version of iOS 15.3 or the beta version of iOS 15.4 will not be able to downgrade to the official version of Apple iOS 15.2.1.
Gadget Pixels has learned that the official version of Apple’s iOS 15.2.1 was pushed on January 13, with a number of bug fixes:
- Resolved an issue where messages sent via an iCloud link would not load.
- Fixed a bug where third-party CarPlay apps would not respond to input.
- Addresses an issue that could cause a maliciously crafted HomeKit name to be Denial of Service, preventing iPhones and iPads from working.
For users experiencing serious bugs after an upgrade, restoring an iPhone or iPad to a previous version can sometimes solve the problem, but for now, it’s time to wait for the next iOS release.
The latest official version is Apple iOS 15.3, which fixes the Safari vulnerability, which can be used to collect the recent browsing history and identity information of Safari users.
- OnePlus Nord 2T mobile phone Leaks: equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 1300 chip, 90Hz screen, pre-installed OxygenOS 12
- NVIDIA GH100 GPU chip broke the news: the area is huge, more than 1000 square millimeters
- BigQuery machine learning: BigQuery provides Explainable AI capabilities that explain the impact of features on machine learning models