News on December 8, MacRumors reports, Apple today released Apple iOS 15.2 and iPad OS 15.2 updated RC preview versions to developers, with the specific version number for testing being 19C56. Which is much less than the release of Apple iOS 15.2 beta 4. A week, and less than six weeks since the launch of the official versions of iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1.
iOS 15.2 and iPadOS 15.2 can be downloaded from the Apple Developer Center. Or can be downloaded wirelessly after installing the appropriate configuration file on iPhone or iPad.
Apple iOS 15.2 and iPadOS 15.2 added support for app privacy reporting, one such feature. On which Apple previously focused on WWDC 2021. Through the application privacy report, you can see. How often the application accesses sensitive information such as location, camera, microphone and contacts. Through privacy permissions.
This feature also provides detailed information about those different domains. With whom the application and website are contacting. So that you can focus on what the application is doing behind the scenes, and where your data might be going.
Open the “Settings” application, select the “Privacy” section, and select “Application Privacy Report” to enable the Application Privacy Report. You can turn on this feature, and once you start using the app, the data will start appearing in this location. Apple shows data for seven days.
Apple iOS 15.2 introduces an enhanced version of Apple Messages for Children’s communication security function. It also adds a “Legacy Contacts” function. With which you can set such a user. who can access your Apple content, such as photos, after you die.
Apple has added a new “Can Track My Items” option to the “Find My” app for scanning nearby items. The TV app on the iPad has a new sidebar to make navigation easier. In the Mail application, add the ability to hide my mail when composing or replying to mail.
There’s also an adjusted notification summary to make the summary look like a card style. The switch switch for Macro mode of iPhone 13 Pro model has been given in the Camera application. Along with this, an update has also been given for SOS. The automatic call feature can now be activated by quickly pressing the side button or by pressing and holding the side button and volume button at the same time. Apple has added an 8-second longer countdown (starting at 3 seconds) to give you more time to cancel accidental dialing.
Apple iOS 15.2 RC preview update content
Apple iOS 15.2 adds the Apple Music voice control program, which is a new subscription level that can use Siri to access music. This update also includes application privacy reports, new security features for children and parents in the information, and other iPhone features and bug fixes.
Apple Music Voice Control Solution
- The Apple Music Voice Control Plan is a new subscription level that allows you to use Siri to access all the songs, playlists and radio stations in Apple Music
- Just ask Siri to make recommendations based on your listening history and music you like or dislike.
- Play again allows you to access the list of your recently played music.
- Through the app privacy report in the settings, you can see how often the app accessed your location, photos, camera, microphone, contacts, etc., and their network activities in the past seven days.
- Communication security settings enable parents to enable warnings when children receive or send photos containing nudity.
- When children receive photos containing nudity, the security warning contains useful information.
Siri and search
- The scope of guidance has been expanded in Siri, Spotlight, and Safari searches to help children and parents stay safe online and get help in unsafe situations.
- Digital heritage allows you to designate certain people as heritage contacts so that they can access your iCloud account and personal information after your death.
- You can enable macro photo control in the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max settings to switch to an ultra-wide-angle lens to take macro photos and videos.
- The store tab lets you browse, buy and rent movies and TV shows in one place.
- The city map in Apple Maps has been enhanced, and road details such as turning lanes, middle lines, bicycle lanes, and crosswalks are provided in supported cities.
This version also includes the following enhancements for the iPhone.
- Hide my mail, you can create a unique, random email address for iCloud + users in the mail application
- When in battery reserve, “Find My” can locate iPhone for up to 5 hours
- Stock allows you to view the currency of the stock and see its year-to-date performance when viewing the chart
- Reminders and notes now allow you to delete or rename tags
This version also includes bug fixes for the iPhone.
- Siri may not respond when VoiceOver is running and iPhone is locked
- Overexposure may occur when viewing ProRAW photos in third-party photo editing applications
- When your iPhone is locked, HomeKit scenes including garage doors may not run from CarPlay
- CarPlay may not update the “Now Playing” information of some applications
- Video streaming apps may fail to load content on iPhone 13 models
- Calendar events for Microsoft Exchange users may appear on the wrong date.
After paying attention to the [Gadget Pixels] official WeChat account, reply to the keyword “description file” or “apple”, you can easily get the latest version of the description file and guide!
Source: Apple Seeds Release Candidate Versions of iOS 15.2 and iPadOS 15.2 to Developers
- Realme Gt Master Edition (Rmx3360/3363)
- HP EliteBook x360 1040 G7 Notebook PC Review
- Apple iOS 15 / iPadOS is coming soon, but some functions are temporarily unavailable
Apple Developer Releases: https://developer.apple.com/news/releases/