News from Gadget Pixels, March 22 Foreign media is reported by Winfuture. That Microsoft previously announced an ISO image of Windows 10 21H1 build 19043 for Insider Preview users. Now, Microsoft provides the latest update of the Windows 10 21 H1 ISO image.
Windows 10 21H1 is currently being sent for evaluation by Microsoft. Which ISO may be most useful.
The new ISO image is the operating system build 19043.867 released by Microsoft on March 9, 2021 to Insider.
The Gadget Pixels is informed that this is so. Because the update is based on the 20H2 version. Which is adding the cumulative update patch for the 20H2 version. The ISO image will increase the build version number by one and enable Windows Hello to improve settings.
This version contains the following bug fixes:
- Microsoft fixed a privilege escalation security vulnerability recorded in CVE-2021-1640, which was related to print jobs submitted on the “FILE:” port. After installing Windows Update on March 9, 2021, and later, print jobs will remain in an error state in a pending state until the Print Processor service is restarted or the operating system restarts. Manually delete the affected print job and resubmit it to the print queue when the print processor service is online.
- Security updates include: Windows Shell, Windows Fundamental, Windows Management, Windows Apps, Windows User Account Control (UAC), Windows Virtualization, Windows Kernel, Microsoft Graphics Component, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Legacy, and Windows Media.
Registered users of Windows Insider Preview can download the ISO image here.
- Microsoft Xbox game pass ultimate subscription price reduced: only $ 1 for three months, including EA membership
- Nokia BH-405 Wireless Headset has been officially released, IPX7 waterproof, 35 hours battery life
- Apple iPhone 13 series is expected to use an upgraded ultra-wide-angle camera for low-light performance
- Apple macOS Big Sur 11.3 Beta already supports dual HomePod stereo combination