News from Gadget Pixels August 10 Foreign media is reported by MSPoweruser. That Parallel Desktop 17 for Mac Virtual Machine Software has been officially released. Which is optimized for Windows 11 and macOS Monterey. Gadget pixels is notified that with this version support, users can now install macOS Monterey and Windows 11 Preview versions into virtual machines (VMs) via the Parallels Desktop 17 installation assistant. In addition to Windows 11 support, Parallels 17 has also improved the performance of the M1 Mac device.
Parallel Desktop 17 update….
Required speed and performance updates
Applications running with Parallels Desktop 17 on Mac computers equipped with Apple M1 and Intel chips now run faster and more efficiently. The following are some performance improvements.
On all supported Mac computers:
- Windows, Linux, and macOS recovery speed increased by 38%.
- OpenGL graphics execution speed has been increased by 6 times.
- In Windows, the speed of 2D graphics is increased by up to 25%.
On a Mac equipped with Apple’s M1 chip:
- The Windows 10 ARM preview version starts up up to 33% faster.
- Disk performance of the Windows 10 ARM preview version can be increased by up to 20%.
- DirectX 11 graphics performance can be improved by up to 28%.
On a Mac equipped with an Intel processor:
- On macOS Big Sur (and newer) virtual machines, the network connection speed can be increased by up to 60%.
Enhanced Windows gaming experience:
The improved display drivers in Parallels Desktop 17 provide smooth Windows UI response speed and a synchronized video playback experience. The new driver has improved the frame rate of many 2D action platform games including Forgone, Smelter and many more games for a better gaming experience.
Powerful new features for Apple’s M1 chip Mac
With Parallels Desktop 17, Windows 10 can recognize a Mac’s battery status and enable battery saving when the Mac is low. The new Virtual TPM chip enables Windows 10 and Windows 11 to use BitLocker and Secure Boot to achieve a higher level of data security. Enjoy multi-channel sound support and jack presence detection with local drivers in a Linux virtual machine. Easily access Linux virtual machines in windowed view mode that supports dynamic resolution. Adjust the size of the virtual machine window, and Linux will automatically refresh the display to the new resolution.
Improvements in Coherence’s coherence mode:
This has been a favorite feature of users for a long time. Coherence Mode is now used by 80% of Parallels Desktop users. Thereby, they can run Windows applications and Mac applications side-by-side without looking at the Windows desktop. Users can now enjoy a seamless, seamless workflow. Because all Windows shutdown, update and check-in screens are windows, allowing users to keep them minimized, focused, and efficient.
- Qualcomm introduces new 5G infrastructure platforms to Drive Cellular Ecosystem Transition to vRAN and Interoperable Networks
- Asus Sky Selection 2 debuts at $7699: i7-11370H-RTX 3050Ti, 2K 165Hz screen
- Dogecoin Founder Sold Everything In 2015 To Buy ‘used Honda Civic’; Reacts On ‘$1’ Figure